¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in dallas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in dallas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in dallas?
The deposit amount on a car rental dallas may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental dallas?
Unfortunately No. On a car rental dallas, the reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental dallas reservation?
When renting a car in dallas through Miles Car Rental, your reservation will include all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all car rental companies in dallas offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service when renting a car in dallas. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
How can I cancel or modify my car rental dallas reservation?
You may cancel your car rental dallas reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation.
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Dallas, Texas
When you rent a car in Dallas, it is important to understand a few tips in order to save the most money possible as well as to be certain you get a car that will be just right for your needs. One of the reasons for this is that not only are there numerous car rental companies located throughout Dallas, but there are many rental car options to choose from.
One area that you need to make sure you understand when you rent a car in Dallas is how you will be charged. The daily rate for your rental car may include either a limited amount of mileage you can drive per day or an unlimited amount of mileage. There may also be other fees associated with your rental car charges. For instance, you should also be prepared to pay taxes as well as other surcharges and fees. You should also be aware of the fact that penalties can also be applied to your final bill. For example, you may be charged a penalty if you return the car late or if you select a rate with a limited amount of mileage and you exceed that mileage. Always make a point of asking about such penalties; including when they will apply and the amount so you will not face any surprises when it comes time to pay the bill.
You should also consider whether you need to purchase any additional insurance when renting a car in Dallas. When deciding whether you need extra insurance, keep in mind that your current auto insurance policy may already provide you with coverage for your rental car. If not, your credit card may provide you with insurance coverage as well.
Always take the time to read the rental agreement so that you will understand all of the terms of the rental. If you have any questions about the rental agreement, be sure to ask them before signing. Many car rental companies will provide a copy of their car rental agreement online so that you can review it at your leisure and become familiar with it before signing.
Finally, make sure you carefully inspect your rental car before you leave the premises. Remember that you may be held liable for any damages or scratches, so be sure you note anything that may be wrong with the car and that it is noted in the rental contract. You should also note whether or not the gas tank is full before leaving.