¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Rent a Car in Dallas, Texas
If you are interested in learning how to save money on a rental car in Dallas, there are a few tips to keep in mind. Many people operate under the assumption that all car rental rates are the same, but this is not the case. By understanding how car rental companies charge and the differences between the categories of rental cars available, you can save money on the cost of your next Dallas car rental.
It is always important to shop around when searching for a rental car in Dallas. This can be a good investment of time that will pay off in helping you to save the most money possible. Rates do vary among various car rental companies. Not only do they vary, but you can also choose from among different options and those options can vary considerably in terms of price.
For instance, many people are tempted to go with the lowest car rental price they can find. This is often a price that comes with a limited amount of mileage per day. This may be fine if you do not intend to do a lot of driving while you are in Dallas, but if you want to explore if you are simply going to be behind the wheel a lot, there is another option that may be less expensive in the long-run. This is the unlimited mileage option. While the upfront price for unlimited mileage is certainly going to be more than the base price, over the long run you will definitely be able to save money if you are going to be driving more than the usual.
You also need to ask about the various types of vehicles that are available as rates are based on the category of the car you rent. For those who are on a serious budget, the economy category is often the best option. This is a no-frills version that will seat up to about four people. This option can be great if you do not want to spend a lot of money and you are not looking for extras in your rental car. There are upgrades available, both in terms of class and size, but keep in mind that those options will come with a higher rental rate.
Finally, always take extra services into consideration. Many car rental companies will offer a variety of additional services and some of those services come with an extra charge and others do not. For instance, the car rental company may offer to top off the tank for you, but there may be a surcharge for this.