¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire dallas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire dallas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire dallas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire dallas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire dallas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire dallas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire dallas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Dallas, Texas
Whether you live in the Big D or you are merely visiting, there can be many reasons why you might need a car hire in Dallas. When renting a car, it is important to consider the type of car that will best suit your purpose for renting a vehicle. For instance, if you are coming to Dallas for business, you might prefer a luxury car or a car that is suitable for impressing colleagues and clients. On the other hand, if you are coming to Dallas for pleasure, you might prefer a rental car that is more economical. Giving careful consideration to the type of car that will meet your needs is important as there are many different options available.
You will find that most car rental companies in Dallas carry fleets with a wide variety of vehicles. Begin by asking about the types of cars the company you are considering renting from offers within their fleet. In addition, most car rental companies also provide different categories of rental cars. This ensures you can rent a car that is just right for your budget as well as your needs. The category of vehicles available for rent typically range between economy cars to full-size vehicles. The cost of your rental car will usually be based on the category of car you rent as well as the duration of your car hire in Dallas and possibly the amount of mileage you drive.
Prior to renting a car, it is imperative that you consider the amount of driving you will be doing. If you are only going to be doing a short amount of driving, renting a car with a standard limited daily mileage rate may be fine. There should be no problems unless you exceed that daily mileage rate per day. This is why it is important to consider renting a vehicle with an unlimited amount of mileage if you think you will be doing a considerable amount of driving.
You should also consider whether you need to add any additional services to your car rental package. Most rental companies will offer additional insurance. Before taking the insurance and paying the extra cost, be sure to find out whether your existing auto insurance will provide coverage if you are driving a rental car. You may not need the extra insurance. Other services that may be offered include roadside assistance, GPS, Baby Seats, etc. If you are not familiar with Dallas and/or if you are going to be traveling outside of the city, this may be a service that is a worthy investment.